Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to The Data Manager, CLM Trading Company Ltd trading as CLM Ltd, Sackville House, Sackville Lane, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7 4AW
Who are we?
We are CLM Trading Company Ltd and we use the trading name “CLM Ltd”. We are a private limited company registered in England, number 9317485. The registered address is Mall House, The Mall, Faversham, ME13 8JL
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information from you when you contact us about our services or when you use our website or if you register to receive our newsletters.
What type of information is collected from you?
Depending upon on the type of product or service we provide to you, we may collect various types of personal data about you, including: your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Use of Personal Information
We will use any information that you provide for legitimate business purposes only including:
• Communicating with you in response to your enquiries or requests concerning the supply of goods and services and the processing of related quotations and orders
• Fulfilling our obligations to you arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
• Letting you know about any new services we may offer and any significant business developments that may affect the service we provide or that may affect you and your business.
• If requested to we will hold your information on our applicants database in order to keep you up to date with properties that suit your criteria
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. If you have consented to us keeping your personal information for marketing purposes, then we may also keep your personal information in our marketing database for so long as we may have services which we think may be of interest to you.
Your right to request access to, deletion of or correction of your personal data
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data, and if it’s not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us for we will do so. Contact us on 01892 770339 or email@example.com if you have any concerns.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If there are any discrepancies in the information we provide, please let us know and we will correct them.
If you want to access your information, send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity by post to The Data Manager, CLM Ltd, Sackville House, Sackville Lane, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7 4AW We do not accept these requests by email so we can be sure that we only provide personal data to the right person.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will never sell personal information to anyone else. Neither will we share personal information with third parties except to specifically authorised third parties for legitimate business purposes that are intended to benefit you. These could include:
• Certain regulated professionals such as lawyers, accountants or auditors
• Service providers which provide services on our behalf
• Internet Service Provider – Our website is operated from a secure server at a remote location. Our internet service provider enables the communications to take place.
A future owner of this business. If our business is sold or integrated with another business your data may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to any new owner of the business
Protection of Personal Information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. This includes the following control measures:
• Control of Access – access to the servers that store personal information is strictly controlled and limited to those CLM Ltd employees and authorised third parties with a need to know the information.
• Prevention of unauthorised access is achieved by use of commercially available security measures. While we will continue to exercise diligence and use reasonable measures to protect the security of this information, we are not able to warrant that all communications, particularly those involving the internet, will be absolutely secure.
Website Cookie Privacy Statement
Changes and updates to this privacy notice
This notice was last updated in May 2018.
We may change or update this notice from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this notice.