In the past Rural Development Grant Schemes have been administered by bodies such as the SEEDA, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Partnerships, Leader Groups and Defra. Schemes have come and gone as funds were made available.
CLM keep in close contact with grant awarding organisations to ensure opportunities are not missed.
Historically CLM have successfully made grant applications for:
- The redevelopment of a redundant farm building for tourist accommodation
- The acquisition of livestock handling systems
- Energy recovery technology for milking parlours and bulk milk tanks
- GPS systems for farm equipment to improve fuel efficiency
- Farm shop building extension
- Large scale cold storage facilities for fruit
- Custom designed equipment for wildflower turf establishment