Changing weather patterns are increasing the area of land potentially suitable for vines and, with British winemakers winning acclaim on the world stage, demand for their products is rising.
Farmers, landowners and entrepreneurs are recognising the opportunities that grape-growing and winemaking can bring to complement traditional agricultural and estate incomes.
Now could be the perfect time to expand your existing enterprise or launch a venture.
Our services include:
- Site identification and acquisition
- Planning applications (general-purpose buildings, wineries and tourism-related facilities)
- Leases and joint ventures
- Buildings, wineries and infrastructure
- Business plans and structure
- Pre-planting site preparation
For further information contact Matthew Berryman
E: firstname.lastname@example.org – M: 07710 765323